Thursday, September 3, 2009
I have changed the subject of my Rhetorical Analysis paper because I found myself talking more about the matter rather than the structure. I now am using an ad on the back of a bathroom door that has the doorknob right at the man's privates, then it has a little fact that says 92% of men say they wash their hands, 34% of them were lying. It shows people what kind of germs actually touch that handle. I think this ad is very effective at getting the message across.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This sounds like a very clever advertisement, and I would say it definitely gets the point across. It sounds very effective, and would make me want to wash my hands as soon as I saw it. Maybe they should put some of these advertisements around UT so people will wash their hands and stop spreading the swine flu (haha).
ReplyDelete