Thursday, September 24, 2009
Missing Class.
Today is the second day I have missed English. i have failed to wake up on time, the first time my fault for forgetting to take my phone off silent. Today I just kept snoozing til one time I accidentally turned it off and slept til 915, of course no time to get to class. I hate the fact that I've missed the class, it's the one I want to make sure and go to. I want to pass that class. I haven't missed any other classes! My new mission for the day : Buy New Alarm Clock. I refuse to use my phone anymore. If anyone who reads this happens to know what we did and would like to comment explaining I'd be very grateful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All we did was finish the movie Children of Men, and discussed the end and the email he sent everyone. you weren't the only one who was late, someone else came in with like 10-15 minute of class left. Don't sweat it I've missed my 8am Mon,Wed,Fri class twice already but at least this time you didn't miss anything
ReplyDelete1. Hahahahahaha. Wow you are a slacker just kidding! Yeah, my advice would be to get an absolutely obnoxious alarm clock, preferably with a loud high pitched beeping noise that drives you insane so you have no choice but to get up and turn it off. Also another tip would be to put it across the room or something like that so when it goes off you actually have to get out of bed and turn it off. Get a digital clock so when the time changes and we either gain or lose an hour, it does it automatically. It's a life saver trust me.
ReplyDelete