Monday, August 31, 2009

Analysis

I have to work on this analysis paper in English Class. I have to find a visual argument to analyze. It seemed pretty easy, but finding one I could actually write a whole paper about was a little bit more difficult than I thought. I think I found a good one, I just have to figure out my strategy for analyzing it. I've got to talk anout the appeals it's using and the message/argument it is potraying. Goodluck to me, writing and explaining, or putting specific thoughts into words is my weak spot. I'm a bit anxious to write this paper. I hope I chose a good visual arguement. It is a political cartoon of Uncle Sam with a list of values that Americans seem to be focusing on these days. A couple examples are "lose weight," and "eat less red meat." They are just values that are current to this time and age of America. I think I can write a paper on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment