Wednesday, August 26, 2009
A little about me.
So this is the first time I've ever blogged. I don't really know if it's really my thing. I was assigned to do this for my English class for this semester. I began the class yesterday and of course had none of the assignments finished, but I'm working on that. Today I got up to find my brother and sister still home, when they were supposed to be at school. Funny the alarm has failed to work twice this week. So I headed to school for stats class. My professor is a funny man, he tends to laugh at his own jokes, and gets tied up in stories that no one else really understands. But I think I'm going to do fairly well in the course seeing as I took almost the same one in high school. So now I am sitting in the library and have an hour before my next class. But there is a girl next to meet who's watching videos of people who are crying, sort of awkward. Anyway I'm a beginning freshman at the University of Tennessee Knoxville. I live at home, bad choice, but I have several friends who go here. I'm excited about college, and want to try my hardest to not fail any class. I do not want to be part of that dropout or flunked out statistic. I'm determined to succeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment