Thursday, October 22, 2009

So yesterday I had two exams. I was more nervous about the Sociology one so I studied more for it but now I think I did worse on the Math one. We're allowed to use a sheet of notes but I got so confused on what formulas to do on each different problem. I hope I at least didn't fail. I'm excited that at least half the semester is over. It has flown by so fast Christmas is almost here (my favorite time of year). I have a psychology exam coming up next week and I tend to do pretty well on them. I love that class. The teacher is fun and interesting, he gives you exactly what you need to know for the test, and gives several extra credit opportunities. His name is Bandermann in case you haven't take psychology yet. I highly recommend him. Well I hope this semester ends well. One down, seven more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment