Wednesday, October 7, 2009
School Days
So far college is going good. I took my second psych exam and passed! If he ended the class today I'd have an A!! And so far I haven't been all that stressed. I have a chorus concert coming up on the 13th. Only three more rehearsals til then. I think we'll do fine. I do miss my old choir though. I feel that it was harder and we did more stuff in it. My teacher was a crazy lady who demanded a ton of time, but she was good. She made us some of the best. My sister is still in that choir and already has done two different performances. I do love this new choir though. It's new people and they're great. English is going better than it ever has. Maybe it's because I actually care about what I do now. I don't want a C or D, I want to do better than that. I mean I was in AP English both my Junior and Senior year, but didn't really try. I've noticed I'm more motivated. Maybe I've realized I'm screwed now if I don't try. I don't want to work at Food City for the rest of my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hahahahahah. No you don't want to work at some minimum wage job for the rest of your life. Literally, if you just put the time and effort into your school work, you should be able to pull off a decent grade. College is extremely time consuming so you just have to manage your time wisely, take advantage of the resources around you, and keep your priorities straight.
ReplyDelete